AD

HOTTEST

ALL FOR LOVE

#MYMRRIGHT : A STORY BY  "TEAMYANATION'

Benjamin Inana x Yan Baba
(TeamYanation)
Movt 4
Image result for all for love
... I stood up making move to leave for my room.
'Come back here, son.' Dad commanded.
For the very first time, I disobeyed my dad. I walked out of him. I am not proud that I did but I was left with no other options than to do that. The following day, I joyfully went to Rachael's house to break the news of how I have chosen her over the seminary school to her. She was so excited when I broke the news to her. She leaped on me out of excitement and planted some unexpected kisses on my forehead. Even though I have been kissed before in the past, hers was different. It ran down my spines and before I knew it, I started smiling helplessly like one who won a lottery. I held her very close to myself and whispered into her left ear softly, 'thanks for the kiss and I am glad I made that decision for you and if I am given another chance to do that again, I will always choose you over everything.' She smiled and confessed how much she is proud of me. That day, she prepared a delicacy for me as a sign of gladness of the decision I took.
Few months later, I invited her over to our home to meet my parents. From her decent appearance, my parents were glad to meet her most especially my mom. She couldn't hide the feeling that she told her she is always welcomed to our home. Few weeks after meeting my parents, she followed suit and invited me over to her parents' place. I didn't want to spoil the 'show', so, I wore my best outfit since they say that, first impression matters a lot. Her parents were very accommodating and hospitable towards me when I got there. They welcomed me with open arms as if I was already a part of the family. You don't need a soothsayer to tell you how serious our relationship is having involved both parents.
Our relationship was no longer secret. Rachael gave me a spare key to her house. That gave me free access to her place of residence anytime even when she was not around. I was the only one visiting her often considering the fact that she was living alone unlike me that was still living with my parents. It dawned on me that I had to rent my own apartment so that she can also be visiting me, too. When I announced to my parents on my decision of getting my own apartment, they thought I was out of my mind. My dad practically made me visit a family doctor for a medical checkup because according to him, I must have been making such decision as a result of having high fever. I told him that nothing was wrong with me but a bold step I had to take to fit into the new phase of life that I found myself.
One fateful Saturday afternoon, I visited Rachael. It was an unexpected visit. She was even shocked when she heard me knock on her door. She was lying down when I knocked. She came to the door to open it and ushered me in. I gave her the present I bought for her. As we were sitting chatting, she went to the direction of the door and locked it. Locking of door was not new to me but from her, it was new. She had never locked the door from the inside before when I am with her. I tried to figure out why she had to do that until she came very close to where I was seated to give answer to my puzzle. She told me how she had been trying very hard to resist my charms. She confessed on how she wanted me that moment. Before I could utter a word, she pulled off her shirt leaving behind her brassiere and the short skirt she was wearing. My heart started pounding very fast thinking of how to react to the temptation before me. I gulped in the saliva that I gathered in my mouth and breathed in and out stealthily. She looked at me seductively coming closer for me to have a full view of her already swelling breast. My eyes stared at them in amazement. Suddenly, she pulled off her skirt unveiling her full figure with her very well curved waist. I didn't know what to do at that moment. As I was contemplating on what to do next, I took a short journey of thoughts to my past relationships. I remembered how I lost the two ladies that I loved and desired because of not yielding in to satisfy their sexual urge. The pictures of how they avoided me like a plague started popping in intermittently. Is history about to repeat itself again? Should I give in? What if I don't? What will happen? What if she react same way the other ladies did? Will my sacrifice of abandoning my intended seminary school just to be with her be a waste? I asked myself chains of rhetorical questions. Before I could return from my brief journey of thoughts, she was already lying down stark naked using her left hand to give me a signal of, 'come over here'. While all that was happening, I was sitting on the plastic chair opposite the bed.
Image result for all for love
I stood up at once like someone who was under some kind of mysterious manipulation. I took one step forward to the direction of the bed and then stopped. She repeated same signal. I took two more steps forward to obey her irresistible invitation. While trying to make a third step, a loud knock came from the direction of the door to her room. It must have been one of her female friends because the knock was followed by a female voice of, 'Rachy, are you in? Hello.' I breathed a breath of relief thinking that God has used someone to come to my rescue but I was only in a world of dream. She looked at me with a finger on top of her two lips communicating, 'don't speak.' I obeyed even when a part of me was pinching me to respond to the knock. We both kept mute for up to 45 seconds. After a no response from the inside, the knock stopped. Needless to say, she left thereafter. My hope of being rescued unspeakably came to an end.
She stood up from her lying position and came to where I was standing with her tempting body resting on me. She looked at me seductively once more and held my shirt focusing on the buttons of the long sleeve shirt I was wearing. She unbuttoned the first button from the top down to the last one. I stood stiff and lifeless while she was doing that.
To be continued...
(TeamYanation)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS STORY IS REALLY INTERESTING PLEASE NEED MORE EPISODES

    ReplyDelete